Need a night with just your gal pals?
It's time to kick the men out because it's girls night! Say goodbye to football, a dirty kitchen, wet towels on the floor...and say hello to a glass of champagne, nail polish and guilty pleasure movies. If you're looking for some girls night party ideas, we've got those covered!
Girls Night-In Party Ideas
As fun as it is to go out, staying in can be just as exciting! Here are some tips and ideas to your girls night-in party
- DECORATIONS: Get some streamers, balloons, cute paper plates and napkins and decorate the living room in front of the TV with comfy pillows and sleeping bags.
- MOVIES: Pick your poison! Clueless, Sex and the City, Pretty Woman, The Notebook, and Pretty in Pink are some cute choices. Or ditch the mushy girly movies and go for something scary or thrilling like Basic Instinct, The Others, Fatal Attraction, The Exorcist, and I Know What You Did Last Summer.
- MAKEOVERS: Give each other facials, do your nails and toes, or do each other’s makeup and try new colors of eye shadows. Have fun with it!
- FOOD AND DRINKS: Fondue, Chinese, Mexican, or some good old burgers are great dinner options. And have fruity cocktails and colorful glasses.
- SLEEPOVER: Have a sleepover like you did when you were teens! Break out the pjs, junk food, sleeping bags, and girl talk!
- FASHION SHOWS: Have everyone bring clothes they don’t wear anymore and try on each other’s clothing and have a fashion show! If everyone finds something they like, it’ll be a great way to mix up your wardrobe.
- GAMES: Become a kid again with Operation, Cadoo, Guess Who, Clue, Charades or break out the more adult games like Pictionary, Scattergories, Fact or Crap, Desperate Housewives Dirty Laundry and Would You Rather?
Girls Night-Out Party Ideas
Go have a wild time during your girls night-out party! Here are some tips and ideas of something fun to do:
- CLUB: Go dance it all out! Get dressed in something sexy and have a feel-good night.
- BAR: Go grab some fruity drinks or have a laid back bar night and eat some burgers, drink beer, and watch the game!
- SPA: What better way to hang with the girls than to go get pampered?
- MOVIE AND DINNER: A classic evening. Grab dinner and head to the latest blockbuster.
- SHOPPING SPREE: Go spend a little money and get some new clothes and accessories. Girls are always happy when shopping!
- CITY LIVIN’: Head to the nearest big city and have a fun night out on the town.
Take into consideration some of these girls night party ideas. Every woman needs a night with their ladies and what better way than to plan the perfect girls night party: no boys allowed!