Try this yummy quiche recipe for your next brunch and impress your guests! It’s a hash brown quiche recipe and it's definitely rich, indulgent, and filling - a real weekend breakfast winner. It’s easy to make and you’ll probably have most of the ingredients at home too.It’s a perfect main dish and will go great with any sides you decide to serve like fruit, bacon, sausage, toast, and more.
- 3 cups of thawed and drained shredded frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1/2 stick melted butter
- 1/2 cup of green onion, diced
- 1 cup of cheddar, shredded
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup of half-and-half
- 3/4 cup of diced cooked ham or bacon
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Lightly press the potatoes in between paper towels in order to dry them.
- Mix the hash browns and the melted butter and then press the mixture up the sides of a 9-inch pie plate and into the bottom.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes until it is golden brown and until the quiche starts to crisp.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the rest of the ingredients.
- Once the hash brown crust is done, take out of the oven and pour the mixture into it and put back into the oven.
- Put the temperature on oven to 350 degrees and bake for 30 minutes or until the top is golden brown and it has puffed.
Make your nextextra special this year with this hash brown quiche recipe. It’s perfect for both the kids and the adults and the leftovers (if you actually have any) are delicious the next day too!